Training Advanced BuildSmart Functions (BAM01)
Advanced BuildSmart Functions
Gain an in-depth understanding of the recently released, advanced functions in BuildSmart. On completion you should be in a position to implement your learnings within your organisation.
Ideally suited for the BuildSmart System Administrators and Super Users.
- High level accounting experience with some auditing exposure
- Computer literacy and keyboard proficiency is assumed
- Password Management – Enable password protection and encryptions, password policies, lock out thresholds and password reset policies.
- Automation – Setting up Automation in BuildSmart Accounts, running available automation scripts, configuring an email automation procedure, add schedules and setup variables as per requirements.
- Contract and Financial Dashboards – Overview on the set up and navigation of the dashboard reporting functionality.
- Pending Invoices – How the new pending invoice function can be built into the Accounts Payable process.
- Blocking Creditor/Subcontractor Invoices – This process adds a block onto the invoices so that they can not be paid if there is a dispute.
- Automated Bank Reconciliation – A semi-automated bank recon based on an imported statement.